. .

Welcome to James Craven's Blog

I've recently created this page with the intent of helping my fellow marketer. Over the past months I've written dozens upon dozens of articles that I've either posted on enzines, or just kept stuffed away in my desk. Well I figure it's time to put them to some use. So I've gathered them up along with some e-books, free software and a few other goodies. I love to write, so if there is anything you would like to hear my opinion about or basic fact, please let me know and I will get right on it. I am just a normal guy with just a little extra time on my hands. The internet has set me free financially and if you would trust in me I will take your hand and guide you down the path to prosperity. Why do you ask? Because in order to succeed in this business we must all help one another, otherwise it will not work. That is my belief and I trust in it. Sincerely, James Craven

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ideas to Earn Extra Money Online

Ideas...ideas...ideas, we are all looking for new and fruitful ways to promote our business over the internet. Or in some cases just looking for that one special business that'll land us on easy street.
Whatever your situation may be I want you to know right from the start that I can help. I have been sharing my ideas for some time now and am happy to say that I have alot of satisfied friends and family out there. Ha!
Yes it's true, I at first shied away from sharing my tricks with total strangers, but times have changed and I have changed. These are hard times and with all the people out there losing their jobs and way of life it is time to try and help as much as I can.
There are virtually thousands of online opportunites out there, but the question remains about which ones you can actually trust. Some of them sound so good as if not to be true. Of they sound to good to be true the golden rule is they probably are. It seems too many people have taken to the internet flying their golden programs only to get rich with no real intention of helping others.
The best thing to do is to avoid these programs all together. If it reads something like I'll make you rich in 90 days, forget it, it's not going to happen. Or maybe they will promote how their business has an average success rate of over 95%. HA! That'll be the day! My favorite is the one where it is totally automated, all you have to do is advertise.
Advertise...That is the key to any online venture and the most difficult. In order to do this properly you have to have a certain amount of knowledge about marketing. The best place to learn is by reading books. So my advice to anyone just entering or even the seasoned professional is too read as much on the subject as you can.
There is an endless supply of free e-books online. so this is a good place to start. Of course, the library is another.

So if you are looking for ideas on how to start a home based business, this is the first thing you should consider.

1)Budget: How much are you willing to spend on advertising? This is key because it should determine all the other factors. Read on and you will see.

2)Time: How much time are you williing to invest? Now, if you are going to be peddling goods online and you don't have that much time for promotion without having descent cash flow then you should reconsider. It is very time consuming. Or maybe you have the money to pay for such advertising but still don't have the time? Well, if you are running a business would you completely trust it to someone else? I wouldn't, so consider the amount of time that you have and use this in deciding what type of business you would like to enter.

3)Business: What interests you? This is an important factor. I certainly wouldn't want to get into the braw business, because I know little about them except sizes, so try and find something that you have some interest in and maybe some prior knowledge. It'll make it more fun and alot easier if you are just starting out.

4)Training: This goes hand in hand with the business. What does it offer? Does it tell you to go out and buy leads? If it does, and you haven't bought into it yet forget it and try something else. This is not a good place to start. What you need is a program or business that comes complete with the training and all the tools you need to succeed. Internet marketing can be easy, but only if you know what you are doing.

So what do we have here. OK, budget, time, business and training. These are the key factors to consider. Now I promised ideas and I will surely share because I have been through the turmoil of finding out the hard way about how to make money over the internet. First off I have to reemphasize: Don't jump into any program because they promise you the world in 90 days, please! Alright now that I have that off my chest I will give you a great place to start.
It's called Leads Systems MLM Pro and it is probably the best program to learn and tone your marketing skills. It shouldn't depend on whether or not you are going to be selling socks or sneakers or are just trying to get the business you are now running off the ground. Marketing is key and this is the best place to attain that knowledge under one roof.
Don't make the mistake of joining one program after another. Stick to what you've picked, join http://www.LeadsSystemsMLMPro.com and your wallet will thank you for it.

Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment