. .

Welcome to James Craven's Blog

I've recently created this page with the intent of helping my fellow marketer. Over the past months I've written dozens upon dozens of articles that I've either posted on enzines, or just kept stuffed away in my desk. Well I figure it's time to put them to some use. So I've gathered them up along with some e-books, free software and a few other goodies. I love to write, so if there is anything you would like to hear my opinion about or basic fact, please let me know and I will get right on it. I am just a normal guy with just a little extra time on my hands. The internet has set me free financially and if you would trust in me I will take your hand and guide you down the path to prosperity. Why do you ask? Because in order to succeed in this business we must all help one another, otherwise it will not work. That is my belief and I trust in it. Sincerely, James Craven

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are You Using Articles and Blogs for your Internet Business?

If you are the owner of an Internet Marketing website or an Internet Business, you must be aware that it is not the traffic to your website that counts, but rather the percentage of conversions (the percentage of people who buy your products and services after visiting). Thus, in order to get a high rate of conversions, you will need to target quality traffic, or people who are already interested in what you are offering. The best way to do this is by using Web Articles and Web Blogs.

The concept of writing articles for the web has been around for the past decade. There are lots of quality article web sites on the Internet, like Ezine Articles or Article Web and many others. All these web sites will publish the articles that you write on the Internet for free, as long as you can offer some interesting information to their readers.

One thing that you have to watch out for is that you should make sure to provide useful information to the readers. This way, having in the article links that point to your website, you can get new and interested people to visit your web property.

The best part is that these people will already be interested in your offering. Let’s say you are a florist having just written an article on the web on how to keep the flowers fresh longer in their vases. This way you will be able to attract the attention of people who are already interested in buying flowers. This way you will also be able to get a much higher conversion rate.

Besides writing articles, you can also write blogs and also motivate people you know to post entries about your products and services. Do not forget that honest reviews of your products will always attract positive attention to your Internet Marketing Business.

Do not be afraid to talk about the positive and the negative aspects of your business in the blogs. Of course, it's fine to stress a bit more on the positive aspects. Reading blogs is the current trend - they have an aura of neutrality surrounding them in many instances.

It is possible that the techniques outlined above may sound tedious to you. But instead of putting your advertisements everywhere, it is better to attract specific people with quality marketing effort, people who are likely to try your services. That's the way the system works.

No comments:

Post a Comment