. .

Welcome to James Craven's Blog

I've recently created this page with the intent of helping my fellow marketer. Over the past months I've written dozens upon dozens of articles that I've either posted on enzines, or just kept stuffed away in my desk. Well I figure it's time to put them to some use. So I've gathered them up along with some e-books, free software and a few other goodies. I love to write, so if there is anything you would like to hear my opinion about or basic fact, please let me know and I will get right on it. I am just a normal guy with just a little extra time on my hands. The internet has set me free financially and if you would trust in me I will take your hand and guide you down the path to prosperity. Why do you ask? Because in order to succeed in this business we must all help one another, otherwise it will not work. That is my belief and I trust in it. Sincerely, James Craven

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Market Your Leadership Skills Over the Internet

Is leadership important? What do you think? Who would want to follow someone who has no direction, no skills and no talent. Not I. That is why it is so important to market yourself.
The internet is full of people striving to make money online. The problem is they don't have a clue on how to market their new company or business. The reason for that is the lack of education. If there was one simple lesson that should have been learned while in school is that in order to be good at something you must have determination, skill and above all knowlegde. And where can we attain that knowledge? Why in books! Where else? If you are new to this internet game then go out and get yourself some books and read as much as you can. Even if you only pick up one little tid bit of information that can help you then it was a good read. Internet marketing is more about selling yourself as a leader then it is about selling your company. For example: If you received a phone call from someone marketing his business and he was very unsure of himself would you purchase the product. No! But on the other hand if his self-confidence poured through the phone like a river and his voice and obvious leadership skills astounded you then you probably would dish out your money.
I remember a time when I received a call from a marketer pushing and selling magazines. I didn't want no stinking magazines, but I bought them anyway, not because I was an idiot, but because she was so damn persuasive. Now that to me is a strong leadership quality. Being able to render someone else under your will.
Years went bye and then I began fiddling with this internet thing. Yeah I fooled around in a few different programs, not getting anywhere. And the question kept popping up. Why? What am I doing wrong? I'm doing everything the program taught me to do, but yet I still can't draw a profit.
The problem was I didn't have the leadership qualities I needed to succeed. I didn't have any real knowledge of the business I was in. I was just floating around hoping my boat would set sail. It went on like that for some time. Then I finally came to realize what my problem was. I wish I had sooner because it would have saved me thousands on PPC and ads and all other types of promotion. I needed to learn. I needed to to go back to school. I didn't have the time or the money or the wherewithal to go back to college, so I went to the nearest book store and made my first purchase on marketing. Since then I have read practically everything I can get my hands on. There are countless free e-books online worth reading. Yeah some are just selling offers of one sort or another but you'll find that jewel in the rough, I promise you. And remember even one valuable tip is worth it's weight in gold if it can help mazimize your earning potential.
There are basically three types of people out there. The Beta's, the pre-alpha's and the alpha. The Beta's are the timid one's who don't have a clue what they are doing and are willing to follow anyone with a good storyline, hoping to make them rich. The pre-alpaha's are the ones who have taken the corner and are making strides in taking control of their life and their surroundings, but they're still not there yet. They still lack that overwhelming confidence that it takes for people to follow you. And the Alpha's, well they are on top of the world. They have it all. The car's, the guys or girls, the vacations, the dream house by the ocean and that is why people will follow them. They have something they all want. Even if you were just part of their group other people would be jealous of you just for being associated with someone of such obvious allure. They are leaders, pure and simple.
So in order to become a leader you must first take pride in what you do. Show self-confidence, drive and purpose. Learn the ropes. Read! Internet marketing can be very frustrating at times. Of course you hear the stories of how Joe made a million in his first month with some new program. But that is a fluke. Did it happen to you or me? No. If it had, life during those early years of turmoil would have been much different. No turmoil, for one, and a fat bank account for two.
I truly like working in the comfort of home. It's nice and quiet. I'm not bothered by some overbearing boss or cowardly co-worker. The refrigerator is just down the stairs and my home gym is in the garage loft. Life is good. The reason for this is I took the time to learn what the hell marketing really was and I implemented it. There is alot to it, believe me. But being a leader is number one. Remember when trying to sell your biz you are not really selling the company to your prospect you are selling you and if you can't do that then the money is still going out and not coming in. And that sucks.
So what if you don't have the time to go out and read all this necessary information. What then? Well my friend you may just end up running around in circles. Yeah, there are programs out there that offer all sorts of helpful tools to help you succeed. But in choosing one that is right for you and really has the offerings that you need to get ahead, now that is rough. There are just so many programs out there. And most of them don't care if you succeed or not. They are the Alpha's sitting on the beach somewhere, sucking down wine coolers, while you frustrate yourself trying to get your system going.
I'm going to be bold here and offer a great program that teaches these leadership qualities that I'm writing to you about. It has everything, great back office and awesome tutorials. It got me where I am today, money wise. The leadership qualities I developed myself. The program increased my desire and got me interested in helping others. I want you to succeed. I want you to have a fat bank account. I want you to be able to go to Vega on a whim and blow money without thinking about. That my friend is living. We all want that freedom. We strive for it. That's why we are here on the internet. Financial freedom!
My advice to you is this, try this program for 1 dollar for 2 weeks. My link is http://www.LeadsSystemsMLMPro.com. Hit the link at the bottom right of this page. You can take the program you are using now and take it with you and implement it into their system and sell it just as well. They will give you the tools to succeed and point you in the right direction. There is alot left to learn in this internet marketing game and it is always changing. Stay informed, stay on top and join.
My best of luck to you always. God Bless and take care, James Craven

No comments:

Post a Comment