. .

Welcome to James Craven's Blog

I've recently created this page with the intent of helping my fellow marketer. Over the past months I've written dozens upon dozens of articles that I've either posted on enzines, or just kept stuffed away in my desk. Well I figure it's time to put them to some use. So I've gathered them up along with some e-books, free software and a few other goodies. I love to write, so if there is anything you would like to hear my opinion about or basic fact, please let me know and I will get right on it. I am just a normal guy with just a little extra time on my hands. The internet has set me free financially and if you would trust in me I will take your hand and guide you down the path to prosperity. Why do you ask? Because in order to succeed in this business we must all help one another, otherwise it will not work. That is my belief and I trust in it. Sincerely, James Craven

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Catastropic Beginning to My Marketing Career

In the beginning of my internet journey I floundered and struggled to find my way. I think everyone goes through these same learning curves. It's not fun and it's costly.
I joined up with a few companies to start, only 2, figuring I could manage and promote both at the same time. Not realistic, I discovered to my dismay. For one thing, I had no idea how to market. My primary marketing tools were safelists and autoresponders. Yeah, I got a few leads that lead nowhere, but I thought hey eventually this thing is going to work. I bought into my programs motto of how everything is going to work, on autopilot. Ha! Boy they had me fooled.
Eventually after a few grueling months of pumping money into these autoreponders and not to mention my monthly payments for the few companies (which I will not name) that I was working with, I came to realize I would never see a profit on autopilot. What a drag that realization was. I wanted and was suppose to get rich almost overnight. At least that was the promise and the guarantee I was given. Whoops, my mistake for believing.
You see there are probably hundreds if not thousands of companies out there with the same promises. They show you all this nice stuff on their cushy little websites. You know the cars, the boats, the vacation spots, but what they don't tell you is the only reason they have this stuff is because they own the website or maybe it's possible they don't have these things to begin with. They are selling a dream. And we all have dreams don't we? We all want to live a life of luxury without having to worry about money.
That's where this autopilot tool they use really works and sells. Why wouldn't it? Do you really want to have to work? Wouldn't it be great if we could just sit back and watch the money come pouring in. For instance, those cash gifting programs, money at the door on a daily basis. Ha! How do you think that would feel? Awesome! Ah, another check for 3 thousand and I got one for a thousand yesterday. Isn't life grand.
Sorry it doesn't work like that. I wish it did, because if that were the case we would all be millionaires. Did you know only 3% of all online marketers actually succeed? So where does that leave the other 97%? Well I'll tell you. They do what they always did, go to work, eat, sleep and dream. Dream of things that never happened or maybe they still believe, but just don't realize yet that their goals shall never be reached because they are either in the wrong system with the wrong training or are pumping their hard earned money into multiple programs hoping one of them will work.
The sad part of it all was that was me. I was ready to give up. I didn't have a clue about marketing. I did what I was told and figured I would get rich. Instead, I grew steadily poorer. I could have used that money on other things, sure, but you know what it is, it's all part of the online biz learning curve that I think most people go through.
Of course, you hear stories of instant success, and God Bless them if that were true. I wish I had been so lucky and smart.
My unique journey was anything but. Do you know what I mean? Did you go through what I went through or are you still floundering around wondering how this thing works?
Well, I will say if you stick with it there is a chance you can still make it work. Of course, knowledge is key in any endeavor. Could you become an engineer or a doctor without the proper training and schooling? Not! It would be nice though wouldn't it? It's the same thing with owning and operating an online business. You've got to learn the ropes. Training is a must, but where do you get that training if the system you are presently using doesn't offer any? Good question. Do you go out and pay a pretty penny for some program that promises training, but in reality all they are selling is a training program that focuses of their program. In truth, I can't blame any company for doing that, but I want success, not another program and then another.
I went through that and it isn't fun. See, I've been at this for over 3 years and I began to grow tired blowing money into the wind. I was about to give up. Yeah, I still had a couple of programs wasting space on the web, but I didn't know what to do about it.
Then luckily I found a company that changed everything. They allowed me to drag my programs with me and helped me promote. They taught me nothing is easy. Work must be done. You have to keep at it in order to succeed. And now I felt success was finally within reach. I was learning and learning fast. I didn't have a clue on how to get prospects. My autoreponders after months of pumping out e-mails only gave me a few and only one sale. One sale! Now, can you imagine how proud I was to say that within 2 days of working with MLM Lead System Pro I had created 10 prospects and one sale. That was within 2 days. Imagine my excitement. I was actually making this work and it comes down to the training. It is awesome. The system itself is packed with knowledgable info and great tutorials. Video training, marketing techniques and the effect and blend of presentation is what stands out the most. They have got it down. And do you know what that means? Money in the bank baby!
The beginning was rough but the end shall be the dream that I imagined when I began my online experience. I hope your dreams come true as well and if you are stuck in the agony of profitlessness then come and join my team. I can make no promises. It is all up to you. How much work are you willing to put into it at first. Maybe 2 hours a day or how about 10? I guess it all depends on your schedule, but whatever it may be one thing is for sure if you stick with it and follow a simple laidout formula you will succeed. That is a guarantee. I hate to make it because of all the times I've heard it before on all these different programs, but this one is for real. MLM Lead System Pro! It has shown me the light and positioned me to make money. If I were you I wouldn't waste another minute. Join today and enable yourself to conquer your fears and welcome in your dreams.
If you have taken the time to read this article I would like to thank you and wish you the best of luck. My link is http://www.LeadsSystemsMLMPro.com. Go there now and check it out and watch the presentation. You won't regret it.
Take care and God Bless,
James Craven

No comments:

Post a Comment